Coaches click here for lineup instructions
Important Info for Top Gun Teams & Coaches
Link to Top Gun Webpage for updates, forms etc.
1. The doors will open for the teams to check their weights on the scales @ 7 AM. Weigh ins will be by teams and will begin at 7:30- 8:30 with wrestling beginning@ 9:30 AM on Friday. We will begin wrestling @ 9:30 AM on Saturday.
***Please use the FRONT LOBBY ENTRANCE DOOR # 1 ****
This is located in the front parking lot by the flagpole. Proceed to the gym.
2. In your packets that you will receive at check-in, please be advised that everyone MUST wear a wristband which will be worn for both days and is NOT to be removed. . If you want extra coach’s wristbands (no more than 2 extras) you must purchase them for $30.00 pre-sale or at check-in only. They will not be available for sale after check in. The coach must be listed on the Insurance Waiver that was sent back to us.
3. ****ALL STATS MUST PAY**** *** NO EXCEPTIONS***
4. You will have to pay for a replacement wristband if lost, damaged or forgotten.
5. All coaches must wear a hang- tag whileon the floor coaching & their wristband at all times.Your packet will contain the 3 wristbands and 3 hang tags. The coach’s wristband will get you into the comp room for food. The hang-tag will get you on the floor. We permit 3 coaches tobe on the floor at a time unless you have
more than 3 athletes wrestling at once then See Tournament Manager.
Everyone must adhere to this, as we will have security, checking the gymnasium.
6. Please pass this info along to anyone this concerns: NO CROCK POTS OR ANY ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE SCHOOL OR GYMNASIUM DUE TO THE FIRE CODE. Teams that wish to hang out or eat food that has been brought in for them, may do so in our CAFETERIA ONLY. TV monitors will be there to check the match board or follow online on your phone or electronic device.
7. BUS PARKING:ALL SCHOOL BUSES MUST BE PARKED AT OURBUS
GARAGE LOCATED AT 326 Walker Ave. You will drop off the athletes at the
High School Door # 1 then go to the bus garage to park the bus. The bus driver will be shuttled to and from the bus garage and the high school at ½ hr intervals as needed.
DIRECTIONS TO BUS GARAGE: Go Right out of the school parking lot onto Glamorgan St,then at the light turn left onto Union Ave. Turn left at the 2nd light onto Broadway Ave. The garage will be on your left.
Questions: Call or email Sue
Ticket Gate opens at 8:30 AM Friday and Saturday
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 2017. Jan 13,14
Approx. End Time
Parade of Champions 4:4:45 pm
Wrestling Starts 5:00 pm
Friday 7 mats start 9:30 am (no breaks)
- Preliminary round (double elimination)
- 1st round Championship & preliminary consolation
- 2nd round Championship & 1st round consolation concurrently
- Quarter finals (4 mats main gym ) & 2nd round Consolations (1 mat main gym 2 in back) concurrently
Saturday start 9:30 am
- 3rd round consolations 7 mats
- 4th round consolations 7 mats
- SEMI FINALS (4 mats main gym ) & 5th Round Consolations (1 mat main gym 2 in back) concurrently
- 6th Round Consolations & 7th & 8th placement (main gym)
- Finals 3 mats 1st, 3rd ,5th place matches 5 pm.
Weigh in times
1st weigh in 7:30-8:30 am Friday
2nd weigh in Friday night ( OHSAA approved) - Start time: sometime after 132 lb 2nd round of consolations and quarter finals
Doors will open at 7 am to check weights. Make sure doctor notes are presented at weigh ins. Teams in an emergency travel situation should call
AD Mike Schott 330 206-4819